Not many of us manage to turn our true passion in life into a full time career.
However much we try to pretend that we care about budgets and targets, andwe tell ourselves spreadsheets are fun, it’s not how we would choose to spend our days.
But that might be about to change for one lucky person – one lucky person who happens to love chicken nuggets.
Budget chain B&M is on the lookout for a ‘chicken nugget connoisseur’.
In an online ad, the company claims it is looking to expand its frozen food range and needs people to help test out the new range.
The Merseyside-based opportunity simply involves eating the products and giving feedback to company bosses.
However there are six requirements which are, well, a tad unusual for a job advert.
The budget chain is looking for someone has done the following things:
- Getting the 20 share box of nuggets from McDonalds and keeping them all for yourself
- Being the first in the office kitchen whenever someone says there’s cake
- That time you tripped and fell at a buffet and saved the plate before yourself
- Going to an event or party because there is free food
- You value the importance of a fish finger sandwich in life
- You can conduct a power point presentation on the reasoning behind curly fries being nicer than chips
The successful candidate will be given £25 vouchers every month to spend on fresh and frozen food in the store.
They will then have to share their feedback on the products.
The advert says: “You’ll want to take a bite out of this, as we’re looking for a tasty new individual, who’ll be worth their weight in… food.
“Just like a good steak, this opportunity is rare and shouldn’t be diced with.”
Applicants need to write a paragraph on why they think they deserve the opportunity and listing their relevant experiences.
Unfortunately it’s only a temporary role, so you won’t get to make a career out of tasting chicken nuggets.
The job advert was posted on January 12 and there is no set closing date.